Education and a keen sense of the fashion industry is of the up most importance in our salon. Our designers boast years of experience behind the chair as well as continuing education. We offer a progressive and intense Apprentice Program that has produced amazingly talented individuals that have gone on to own their own businesses, work on the brightest stars in Hollywood as well as the most influential people of our lifetime.
BE APART OF SOMETHING AMAZING
IT’S MORE THAN A SALON – IT’S A COMMUNITY
Do you have what it takes to work at the best salon in Northern Nevada?
A Salon 7′s Apprentice Program has been uniquely designed for those individuals with a strong work ethic, sensational talent, and a brain like a sponge. We consider it to be the Master’s Program of your continuing, beauty education complete with a thesis project as a requirement to complete your apprenticeship.
Our In-house education team, lead by Jenny O. and Tonya Marini, have developed a curriculum that will expand your mind beyond the chair.
- Business fundamentals
- Business plan development
- Hands on education and practical work
- Advanced social marketing and networking
- Public relations
- Budgeting and inventory intake and tracking
- Short and long term goal planning
- Image and branding
- All cultures and techniques of our leading professionals
- The art of consultation
- Balancing a healthy professional and personal life
- Leadership skills
- FREE part time booth rent for 9 months
- and so much more…